Superheros go bling (and POW!)

From Lanvin to Versace, metallic's are trending on the cat walks & popping up in fashion forecasts & editorials. Designers have used liquid silvers & shimmering golds to add drama to everyday wear aswell as accessories & shoes. I love that it's becoming the norm to bring sequins & shine in to day time outfits - my goldy bronze asos shoes will fit right in!
It's hard to ignore the shiny textures & as soon as they caught my eye, they inspired me to add a lustrous option to my Superhero Range.

I still love the royal blue & red Superhero dress-ups (here), with their fun contrasting patterns on the reverse, but there's always time for a bit of sparkle & shine in my world, so blinged up superhero capes seems the perfect addition to the collection.

I've made these high shine designs, completey double sided so that both the reflective gold & silver can be enjoyed to the maximum.

There's a red lightening flash on one side & a blue star on the other. Each is carefully sewn on to the reversible cape. Pom Pom trim finishes them off & goes them movement 'in flight'. And a simple popper fastener makes them easy to keep on.

So from the runway to your littlies bedroom, join the gold rush & have some fun with these new reversible super-superhero capes!

Now time to take over the world (or garden at least!)









Available in 2 weeks time (with some better pics!). Would love to hear if you like them!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment