* LOVE this textile created by sewing wood to create a quilted effect
* Nightmares illustrated. My childhood one would be a meat processing merry go-round, in the playground in which my sister would be processed in to tinned food :(
* Who'd have thought - shooting flowers through electrocuted mirrors
* Incredible editing skills by Chaos Chytist
* Very silly but made my giggle Turn Down For What
* How Mabona Ceramics creates a rhino from paper #loveGUILD
* Wierd & really cool
* Oh my hat I'm in love with Harold
|Me & The Zebra Man|
* Glitter Pills for sparkly poop. How festive!
* The Awesome World of Advertising comic strips
* Very funny IG account making fun of how some girls post
* One of the funniest people out there at the moment for me : Louis CK and if his quotes were motivational posters
* Need to make one of these for the Squish this holiday
|Pin hole Bijou|
* A load of Hot Air 99 Red Balloons
* Insect byproducts used to create sculptural objects
* Wonderful installation highlighting the need of a basic vessel to be able to drink from by Hennie Meyer, Ukesela aKapa (and I was lucky enough to be given one last Wed @ Alex Hamiltons #MegaMashUp2 hooray!)
* Beautifully produced video game 'Lumino City'
* Celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. Wa ha ha
* New favourite series The Knick. Loved it.
* There's a secret apartment in the Eiffel Tower??
* I'm feeling like I should have planned better for 1 Dec and organised a Gin Advent Calendar
And the countdown has started, 1 month until Xmas. So many things still to make...
* I wonder if this, table covered with crocheted plastic bags, would work with loom bands?! I like!
* So in heart with these up cycled teacups
* Loving these holiday wrapping ideas
* 1920's inspired Iphone speaker
* Most expensive Airline Safety Video for New Zealand Airlines
* OREO cute Halloween creations
back to work x
|LOVE this unicorn ring|
* The Hot-Crazy Matrix - a mans guide to women. So wrong, but kind of right too!
* How to climb the 2nd tallest building in the world Shanghai Tower. Yikes
* The Caseys : Advertising Case Study Videos get their own Award Show.
* Stop looking at your phones. The ridiculous habit that I know I'm guilty of
* Skateboards re purposed
* Warren still laughs at some of the things I come out with. Here's a few truly British idioms
* Johnny Depp gets tipsy at Awards Show
Let the silly season begin ♥
* Whooooaaa a hoverboard!
* Imagine a world with an enormous Spinosuarus in it.
* What a road trip
* For those near Cape Town next week, Kamers is not to be missed
* What a crazy story of a husband claiming to be the artist that was actually his wife
* This week I died my hair pink. A fluorescent highlighter kind of pink. It's a bit out there, but not quite in this category of hair-don'ts
* A cool mobile-washing-van idea to help the homeless
* This is pretty awesome God Only Knows to celebrate the launch of BBC Music