Show & Tell
We spent a wonderful restful, couple of days this last weekend @ Old Mac Daddy with great friends in the beautiful Elgin Valley. Can't believe I've never been before & now I can't wait to return!
* In response to the rubbish dump we are making on earth, this photographer captures pictures of people lying in a weeks worth of trash
* Accoustic Daft Punk medley
* Whilst researching our trip to Paris, I not only discovered this lovely flea market to visit, but this lovely series of portraits it inspired. Saint Ouen Flea Market in Paris
* Loving these White Noise shiny pieces
* A reminder of global warning cleverly represented in these pretty Bergy Bit candles .
* Whilst driving through the orchard fields in the Elgin Valley this weekend, we thought Craft Cider! Mmmmm
* LOVE these furry delights coming out of Meadham Kirchhoff collection for Top Shop.
Keep on shining winter sun
Labels: Show & Tell