The Lula By Emma Winter Collection!

I've been sewing for about 3 years now and I've always tackled each project one at time; taking an item & focussing on that until I'm happy to add it to the retail list. But I think ultimately I've always fantasized about creating a full range.

This dream of creating clothing items, season after season, requires a mountain of talent & creativity however. Another huge factor in this dream, is time.  To be able to offer a collection of pieces, across all sizes, in a quantity that is substantial to offer for sale, just seems too far from reach.

As a compromise, I decided to set myself a challenge of creating a little range for Lula with the hope that out of this process there would be a couple of new items that I could produce & offer for sale.

Over the past few weeks I have designed, drafted & sewn 8 new items, one at a time, posting on Instagram as I go.

And I'm happy to say that I did it! I made a mini-range & I'm really happy with the results. Yay!


The final collection is a Urban Boho inspired winter look, with fluffy fake fur, quilted leather, hand-painted print & floral fabric working together in a mix of blues, pinks & black.

Ta Dah!
Yesterday, over a delicious brekkie at our amazing local coffee shop Queen of Tarts, we styled & photographed the final range on Lula.

I love it!

The clothes look fab & Squish just looks super cute & fabulous.














          




Thanks to her amazing Daddy for the beautiful pictures & Queen of Tarts for the incredible food & location.

More details on the inspiration behind the range & the individual piece to follow on the next post.

I would love to hear what you think x





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's absolutely AMAZING! Love it all. The jacket is a major fave.

    ReplyDelete