Show & Tell



So we returned from our European travels carrying full hearts & feeling inspired. There's so much I want to do now from decor improvements in our house to sewing things, to getting fit (?!). But for now I'm just happy soaking up Cape Town & enjoying the amazing things happening here.
Here's a few links from here & there.

* Another great example of city improvements in our hood combing exhibition space to showcase our local design talent . Sussex Open Studios.

* Cats that look like Pin-Ups

* This is quite incredible : Hundreds of Mountaineers climbing the Alps for a shoot

* Always such incredible & inspiring collections for Vivienne Westwood

* Really cute make-up art

* I've only read one of these books , I've got some catching up to do to see if the claim is true!

* Watch the trailer for Inherent Vice

* Paper bags that I need.

* Simple & beautiful animated cinemagraphs

* Waltzing on the Walls

* Got to love Lena Dunham

tra la

No comments:

Post a Comment