Show & Tell
So we returned from our European travels carrying full hearts & feeling inspired. There's so much I want to do now from decor improvements in our house to sewing things, to getting fit (?!). But for now I'm just happy soaking up Cape Town & enjoying the amazing things happening here.
Here's a few links from here & there.
* Another great example of city improvements in our hood combing exhibition space to showcase our local design talent . Sussex Open Studios.
* Cats that look like Pin-Ups
* This is quite incredible : Hundreds of Mountaineers climbing the Alps for a shoot
* Always such incredible & inspiring collections for Vivienne Westwood
* Really cute make-up art
* I've only read one of these books , I've got some catching up to do to see if the claim is true!
* Watch the trailer for Inherent Vice
* Paper bags that I need.
* Simple & beautiful animated cinemagraphs
* Waltzing on the Walls
* Got to love Lena Dunham
Labels: Show & Tell