Show & Tell
It's been a week of new Superheros & all sorts of other stuff. And it's now almost time for the long weekend - so excited for yummy food, home pottering & relaxing times.
* Beautifully shot Skate Video filmed in an abandoned theme park
* What the F, T & V with this alphabet dance compilation
* I'm loving Floss Gloss new colour range, especially Honey, Faded & Biscuits.
* Pure joy from the granny on her 1st ever roller-coaster ride
* This looks like a great sport to take up!
* Beautiful collection of natural hues inspired Pinterest pics from Skattejakt : Child
* The Japanese really do go the extra mile with their vending machines
* Kids & their toys. Toy Stories
* Absolutely loving Skinny la Minx's wallpaper range.
* Ice-cream sandwiches? Prada cocktails? I'm liking these Food Trends for 2014.
* This weeks song added to the running playlist "Addicted to You"
* Jigsaw puzzle App? It doesn;t seem right for this type of activity?
Labels: Show & Tell