Show & Tell



What a lovey time we've had with all these public holidays & extra days off. Not so good for work, but I could definitely get used to 3 day weeks & long weekends full of Autumn dips, eating, sewing, snoozing & playing. 2 more to go!

* A beautiful home. Love the colours & light.

* Keen to try this DIY concrete & copper pipe planter

* I really should have had enough of chocolatey things after Easter, but this Hot Fudge looks delish.

* I love this flash-back to the things we grew up with. Nostalgic!

* Great initiative from H&M to recycle old clothes

* Laundry bag tutorial from my fave designlovefest

* oh my god - how cute are these little Bohemian chics. Too much!

* What an incredible exhibition to see : The nice thing about the kites is that for a while I was very curious as to why they are so appealing to people." Jacob Hashimoto " #GasGiant

* We listen to FineMusicRadio a lot & Lula falls asleep to the Classic tunes they play every night. Last night I heard this Operatic piece whilst we driving home late & I loved. Sacred Music from 18th Century Brazil. I imagined myself in silk gown, music blaring, stroking the kitties...anyhoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment