Show & Tell
It's back to work time, but it's ok. I feel rested from a very chilled break at home & I actually love the start of a new year to write new lists & make new goals. Here's some bits & bobs I've seen & liked so far.
* I absolutely loved these light fittings, until I saw the price tag. Beautiful though.
* These lasercut lights are also gorgeous.
* Inspiring Sandwich fun
* These paper sculptures are rather clever
* Thanks Paige for posting this Old Spice ad!
* What a wonderful world (not the song, just a bit of lovely time-lapse)
* Great images of miniature people
* Nice short film /music video/fashion shoot/skateboard promo??
* This is very funny & real in our Ad industry. Daft comments made in to posters.
Labels: Show & Tell