Another fabulous Tues evening spent with the Poops x
* Makes waiting for the bus a whole lot more interesting!
* There's not mushroom in here....
* I'm not a dog fan, but I love these portraits
* This documentary Chasing Ice has outstanding photography & an important message
* 30 mins of banging tunes guaranteed to get you through a 5km run. Wait for the last 5 mins to kick in - it'll have you sprinting to the end of the tread mill!
* Next time you need to fold a paper aeroplane. This is the way to do it.
* Seriously, have they run out of ideas for films? Sharknado must be the most ridiculous story-line this year.
* Andy's table topic on Food Printing certainly got us thinking -about bananas mostly.
* The car that's driven by Tweets & Posts is pretty cool
* Upcycling vintage Nikons. I'm wondering if Warren would mind me borrowing some of his lenses - I'd definitely wear one
* Here's this week's favorite joke : I said to the Gym Instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?" He said "How flexible are you?" I said "Well I can't make Tuesdays".
OK and one more : A lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a trainload of terrapins. What a turtle disaster.
And Andy's : Why did Piglet smell? Because he was playing with poo.
Ah it's good to laugh ♥