Show & Tell


Another fabulous Tues evening spent with the Poops x

* Makes waiting for the bus a whole lot more interesting!

* There's not mushroom in here....

* I'm not a dog fan, but I love these portraits

* This documentary Chasing Ice has outstanding photography & an important message

* 30 mins of banging tunes guaranteed to get you through a 5km run. Wait for the last 5 mins to kick in - it'll have you sprinting to the end of the tread mill!

* Next time you need to fold a paper aeroplane. This is the way to do it. 

* Seriously, have they run out of ideas for films?  Sharknado must be the most ridiculous story-line this year. 

* Andy's table topic on Food Printing certainly got us thinking -about bananas mostly.

* The car that's driven by Tweets & Posts is pretty cool

* Upcycling vintage Nikons. I'm wondering if Warren would mind me borrowing some of his lenses - I'd definitely wear one

* Is this what sleep looks like? I'm definitely downloading this App to try out tonight

* Here's this week's favorite joke : I said to the Gym Instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?" He said   "How flexible are you?" I said "Well I can't make Tuesdays". 

OK and one more : A lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a trainload of terrapins. What a turtle disaster. 

And Andy's : Why did Piglet smell? Because he was playing with poo.

Ah it's good to laugh ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment