30thirty : ♥ your lower body

So today really was quite a challenge.

Straight after work we headed over to the Poops for our regular Tues evening dinner (for Show & Tell). We only got home at 8.30pm & I still need to make a nautical-themed bunting order up.

But part of this 30 day challenge for me is working out where to fit 30 mins in to my day, and finding time for even just a leettle bit of exercise (my best excuse for not exercising is that I don't have time inbetween work, Squish, home love & sewing)

But I did it!

Well technically it was more like 20-25 minutes, but it still counts!

Before I switched in to my onsie & started cutting stripey triangles to make in to bunting, I did this routine. I've had it 'stored' on Pinterest, for, well, quite a while so it was good to finally try it out!

It didn't seem too challenging, but I'm happy to ease in to things this week. Next time I'll try the harder versions of each exercise & do 3 or 4 sets instead of 2.


The great thing is that it's easy to follow & you just need a wall!
However, I do need to buy an exercise mat - our slate tiled floor wasn't the most comfortable.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment