Baby Bunnies

So I've been working on a  new range for mini people....

I have loved making my Girly Twirly Skirts which are suited to 2 - 5 yr old sparkling girls, but had quite a few people asking if I had pretty things for smaller but equally sparkly baby girls.

I've made cute little white cotton vests with spaghetti straps & a pastel pink or gorgeous grey bunny & am just deciding which of the 3 sample bottoms to make up as the sets.

They come in new born and 3 -6 months.

I think my favourite combinations are the bunny circus harems for the new born sets & bunny thai pants for 3 - 6 months sets.
I think I might make the skirts for 1-2 yr old sets, but let me know what you think.

I love them. So cute & tiddly

x
From left to right : circus harems, thai pants, mini twirly skirt

Bunny Circus Harems in pink. Size New Born
Bunny vest & thai pants in grey. Size 3-6 months

Grey cotton twirly skirt - I think I'll make these for Age 1-2 yrs?


Leave your comments & let me know what you like best
x



No comments:

Post a Comment