Mini Bow Ties

I shared some ideas for DIY gifts a while back, but the one I made this weekend for my friends twin boys she's expecting is my absolute favourite by far!
I spotted these super cute mini bow ties below, on a blog & immediately fell in love. They are such a lovely baby shower gift & there's a shortage of cute boy pressie ideas, so this ticked all the boxes.

Onsie Bow Ties 
I cheated a bit on their tutorial & used glue. I'm sure either way is fine



I used the cute grey & yellow fabrics I bought in Thailand to make the little set of bow ties & sewed poppers on the underside & then on to the onsies.
Done.
The trickiest bit was trying to assemble the Merry Pak box, which after 10 mins of both Warren & I trying to figure it out, we gave up & stapled it!

They're so sweet I'm making more to sell @ Lula by Emma and at Kamers this year, so if you're looking for a baby shower gift for boys, let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment